What's new

GOLD by Deus

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
1,535
Reaction score
949
Golden Thread
0
Location
Long Beach, California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Easter Day afternoon took a hunt on my local beach. Mostly dry sand with my Deus set up at 18K frequency. Down about 5 inches got a nice signal that was a bit stronger than pulltab but at a similar VDI.

It's a university school (of accounting) ring from Sinaloa Mexico. It's my heaviest gold ring yet at 12.64g (by far..2nd place was 8.8g).

The ring does have initials and I've found the school's website but it's all in Spanish and my Spanish is poor. Hopefully somone there will be able to read English. I think, though that it'll have to be a snailmail letter..I see no email addresses given.

HH Joe
US 5.webpUS 4.webp
 
Upvote 0
Congratulation very nice gold ring. I return for soon.
 
That's a beautiful class ring find, Dr. JoePrime!

Congrats on finding it!

Lorraine
 
12g's + - a corker, well done.
 
Heavy gold...my heaviest gold ring was 8 grams...I want me a chunk like that.
 
Great looking ring. A nice find.
 
A super find Les!
 
Cool Ring - I speak Spanish!

SINALOA is the state of Mexico the School is in.

It says "Licenciado en contadoria" the crazy thing is its spelled wrong - should be Contaduria which is our equivalent to a CPA Licensed -certified public accountant!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom