What's new

Gold Cameo Ring

KILLER Tn

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2009
Messages
90
Reaction score
233
Golden Thread
0
I found this old cameo ring at the base of an old oak tree , I know this ring dates back to the 1800's or maybe earlier. Someone told me the bust of the woman on the ring was the queen of France . I don't know what the value of the ring is yet.
 

Attachments

  • metal detecting pics.webp
    metal detecting pics.webp
    3.6 KB · Views: 1,092
Upvote 0
That's a pretty ring... I love the cameo designs!

Bran <><
 
Awesome find. It looks very well preserved. Congrats. :thumbsup:
 
You sure have made some very nice finds... Matt
 
Very nice looking ring there great find congrats.
 
the setting on that cameo ring is beautiful.. Thats one nice find lemme tell ya..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom