What's new

Gold Chain Today

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out with Ken this morning to a different beach than last week where we got skunked. Today was better we found several coins each and lots of pull tabs. I got lucky and found a 5.8gr. gold chain that had 2 18kt. gold pendants. Someone had attached the pendants to the chain with a steel wire that fell off when I checked the corroded area. Anyway I was happy to find gold!


New 021.webp
 
Upvote 0
Hey Les ?...... looking at that 18k Virgin Mary medallion.... it looks like it was discoloring a little bit at the top..... this is just a guess but.... do you think that means that that had been in the water for a while ?? just a thought what do you think?
 
Nice chain Les. Hopefully I will have some luck on the east coast this weekend. I'll be in the Melbourne area to see what we can find. Hell, at this point a nickel or two would be nice.
 
That's what I'm talking about....
 
The chain alone would have been a great find...with the 18k pendants, awesome find.
 
Sweet gold! Nice!
 
MAN! That's as COOOOOL as is get's! WOW! :notworthy: :notworthy:
 
Great finds Les, keep them coming.:icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom