C CarsonChris Sr. Member Joined Feb 11, 2019 Messages 491 Reaction score 2,013 Golden Thread 0 Location Carson City NV Detector(s) used Equinox 800, AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 16, 2019 #1 I found this at a home site that used to be an 1880’s home in Carson City. Now it’s a vacant lot. The coin was turned into a knob. I found it when it was dark so I didn’t see the coin and thought it was an ordinary antique knob.
I found this at a home site that used to be an 1880’s home in Carson City. Now it’s a vacant lot. The coin was turned into a knob. I found it when it was dark so I didn’t see the coin and thought it was an ordinary antique knob.
A Anduril Bronze Member Joined Aug 31, 2015 Messages 1,239 Reaction score 1,602 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used Garrett GTI-2500 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 16, 2019 #2 The letters look Thai to me. (?) Upvote 0
Retired Sarge Silver Member Joined Feb 22, 2009 Messages 2,872 Reaction score 6,001 Golden Thread 0 Location Panama City Florida Primary Interest: Other Jun 16, 2019 #3 Yeap Thai Baht. See similar coin below, individual is King Bhumibol Adulyadej of Thailand. Last edited: Jun 16, 2019 Upvote 0