FunWithTreasure Hero Member Joined Oct 12, 2008 Messages 783 Reaction score 347 Golden Thread 0 Feb 26, 2013 Thread Owner #1 Hi. I have this 1/10 gold coin I would like to trade for a ace 150 or similar. The coin in the pic is the exact coin. Let me know if you are interested. Thank u. Attachments image-1443826370.webp 10.7 KB · Views: 288 image-1609476737.webp 7.5 KB · Views: 229 image-2952125700.webp 14.7 KB · Views: 238 image-2238159622.webp 17.4 KB · Views: 246
Hi. I have this 1/10 gold coin I would like to trade for a ace 150 or similar. The coin in the pic is the exact coin. Let me know if you are interested. Thank u.
mascard1 Sr. Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 28, 2008 Messages 427 Reaction score 58 Golden Thread 0 Location SACRAMENTO CALIFORNIA Detector(s) used Ctx 3030...E-TRAC...EXPLORER SE...EXCALIBER II...TEJON...ELDORADO..LOBO ST...F75LTD...F70...CZ3D...XLT...T2...MXT Pro.. 1861 HALF DOLLAR Feb 26, 2013 #2 where are you located?.....might have something here......
FunWithTreasure Hero Member Joined Oct 12, 2008 Messages 783 Reaction score 347 Golden Thread 0 Feb 26, 2013 Thread Owner #3 Located in west hurley, ny
FunWithTreasure Hero Member Joined Oct 12, 2008 Messages 783 Reaction score 347 Golden Thread 0 Mar 3, 2013 Thread Owner #4 Trade in progress.