What's new

Gold Coin On Bracelet

Good eye! It's a nice find no matter where you found it :thumbsup:
 
Good Work! Great Buy! Diligence and clear head pay off for you again!
 
I wonder if it were a freemasons pendant they are known to alter pennies why not gold coin for more important moves up. It has a G on it?
 
cdltpx said:
I wonder if it were a freemasons pendant they are known to alter pennies why not gold coin for more important moves up. It has a G on it?

Most likely just someones initials. I see G,L and E on it.


I'd take it to a local jeweler that specializes in antique jewelry and inquire about paying to get an appraisal on it. I say to pay as they won't be as likely to low ball the value. I think its quite the find. :thumbsup:
 
gemee said:
I got the bracelet AND the coin for 29.00. The seller advertised it as brass, but as soon as it arrived today I acid tested it, and the bracelet tests out at 14K.
;D

It is Brass as the seller advertised for :) but to ease your pain of forking out $29 dollars, I will send you $30 :laughing7: just PM me your adress :wink:

SS
 
Silver Searcher said:
gemee said:
I got the bracelet AND the coin for 29.00. The seller advertised it as brass, but as soon as it arrived today I acid tested it, and the bracelet tests out at 14K.
;D

It is Brass as the seller advertised for :) but to ease your pain of forking out $29 dollars, I will send you $30 :laughing7: just PM me your adress :wink:

SS

:o ;D :o :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom