Woodland Detectors
Gold Member
- Joined
- Nov 23, 2008
- Messages
- 12,783
- Reaction score
- 143
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
But not as much as digging something like that!4-H said:In good shape it's beautiful regardless of authenticity.
I requested more photos from him .
BioProfessor said:Looks worse than the buckle I posted. Thing is, we do have real St. Gaudens' to compare to and it don't look very good. They did make some "Mini" coins for one of those places like the Franklin Mint. Maybe they were struck that poorly. They were, however, 14kt.
All he has to do is take it to any Pawn shop. They will tell him if it's gold on the spot.
Daryl

Hey Doc. It's fake. I just talked to the guy he had it tested. It was used in costume jewelry.BioProfessor said:Me too and they ain't gold.
Daryl
Your the manBioProfessor said:Didn't take binoculars to see that one.
Thanks!
Daryl