golddigger2
Tenderfoot
- #1
Thread Owner
could some one please help me find a good gold detecotor brand new for around 1500 dollars and i live in austraila thankyou idont now what too buy 














golddigger2 said:could some one please help me find a good gold detecotor brand new for around 1500 dollars and i live in austraila thankyou idont now what too buy![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
ok thank,s everyone what about a whites tdi pro would go alright heregolddigger2 said:could some one please help me find a good gold detecotor brand new for around 1500 dollars and i live in austraila thankyou idont now what too buy![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()


??

nuggy said:Minelab, being made in Australia, actually cost more there. Look into a Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq, or a Fisher Goldbug II. These two VLF machines are under US$800.00 and will handle your hot soils easily!
You can find a few of them on Ebay on auction right now....That's a bad sign. I have friends that are not too happy with it.golddigger2 said:ok thank,s everyone what about a whites tdi pro would go alright heregolddigger2 said:could some one please help me find a good gold detecotor brand new for around 1500 dollars and i live in austraila thankyou idont now what too buy![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
??
![]()
![]()
![]()
golddigger2 said:ok thank,s everyone what about a whites tdi pro would go alright heregolddigger2 said:could some one please help me find a good gold detecotor brand new for around 1500 dollars and i live in austraila thankyou idont now what too buy![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
??
![]()
![]()
![]()
nuggy said:...the Snoop just ignores it all, runs quiet, finds gold - outperforming machines 4 times the price - ideal for a noob in Auzzie. Get some local advice - ring Miners Den, Jack Lange or any of the gold prospecting stores over there. Google them up for ph no or email address. Nuggy



golddigger2 said:ok what about a garret infurinum ls then would that work here![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Landfar said:I'm in Ecuador in Gold bearing areas almost everyday 2 guys I hunt with often have 4500 minelabs PI machines
I use Whites TDI pro . I can Honestly say I would not trade even across even though they paid 3 times as much
I also have the new GMT . Which is great for super fine Gold and simple to use.
But the more I use the TDI pro I have to say this is one hell of a machine.
