jog

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2008
Tillamook Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT / GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am assuming in Cal, by what I have read hear that the CDFG is like the State police here in Oregon. Our fish and wildlife is not the same and they have to call a Sheriff or a state police officer if they want someone sited, "just speaking from experience". The state police still don't have more power than a Federal agent.
Also I believe that if they ask to search your vehicle and you refuse they would still have to get a warrent. Your vehicle is private property, I believe they would need your OK to search it. Same with your home. Might be worth looking into. I have seen where they have probable cause but still can't search without your consent so they tow the vehicle and get a warrent.

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jog said:
I am assuming in Cal, by what I have read hear that the CDFG is like the State police here in Oregon. Our fish and wildlife is not the same and they have to call a Sheriff or a state police officer if they want someone sited, "just speaking from experience". The state police still don't have more power than a Federal agent.
Also I believe that if they ask to search your vehicle and you refuse they would still have to get a warrent. Your vehicle is private property, I believe they would need your OK to search it. Same with your home. Might be worth looking into. I have seen where they have probable cause but still can't search without your consent so they tow the vehicle and get a warrent.

Right....in Oregon.Not Calif.Trust me....I used to work "with",Calif. F&G,and seen this in action....despicable if you ask me!!

Gravelwasher

Jan 3, 2011
El Dorado County
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab
As I understand, here in CA if the officer has a red and blue light in his vehicle, it means he has a gun and can sight you. I have seen F&G pull people over for speeding on hwy 49 outside of Auburn near the middle fork of the American river. We should take a stand and not put up with this Gestapo style tactics its not right!!

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RIGHTS--HHAHA LEGAL IS WHAT MATTERS AND AT LEAST A 100 APPEALS FILED AND NO LOSSES-go ahead and throw away your life--whats your wife look like????John

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gravelwasher said:
As I understand, here in CA if the officer has a red and blue light in his vehicle, it means he has a gun and can sight you. I have seen F&G pull people over for speeding on hwy 49 outside of Auburn near the middle fork of the American river. We should take a stand and not put up with this Gestapo style tactics its not right!!
:laughing7:I can attest to that first hand!!

Gravelwasher

Jan 3, 2011
El Dorado County
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Hoser,

You leave my wife out of this!!! ...lol.. shes really pretty, dark hair and 50% Portuguese, little bit of a temper..lol... I know you like the dark haired beauties John..so shes mine all mine. Have a good one!! Happy hunting, Gravelwasher

B H Prospector

Feb 2, 2010
Black Hills, South Dakota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Guys,
With all the morons you have running the State of California and all of the lying fantasy land living liberals you have living there, gold or no gold, you couldn't give me a mansion and pay me to live in that state. I really feel sorry for you all. The nazis would have loved California. Individual rights don't mean a thing there. What the liberal government wants there it imposes. Right or wrong.
Good Luck!

B H Prospector

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: GW LUV that latin fire,last wife was puerto rican/mex mix and RIGHTEOUS. Lookn' fer another--please send pic a your dredges ladies :laughing7: John :hello:

lbell

Greenie
Mar 10, 2010
my friends and i just went ahead and started dredging again we have 6 in the water we figure that if you are by yourself they will pick you off 1 bye 1 but there is saftey in numbers. and if they do show up none of us is going to take a ticket or let them take our dredges either or even arrest us.and if they try well that is going to draw some unwanted attention from the media that they dont want.take care and dont take they're crap anymore its just plain wrong and its illegal to do what they are trying to do its not about fish or some damn redlegged frog or anything like that.what it is about is keeping the people (we the people)down and dependant on the government.oh yeah and then there is the fact that all these agencies are drunk on power and they abuse it and violate our rights daily. for one i've had it no more sitting bye the campfire and saying sombody should do somthing about this . i am sombody and so are all of you the question is not how come they can do that and i cant but why arent you.our founding fathers put a whole lot more on the line to found this country than dredges or other tid bits that we own we(I) will and am fighting back and so should you all.sorry for the soap box time but i wont take it anymore.take care and watch outfor each other we need to stick together to win this fight.L.H.B. :thumbsup:

Armchair prospector

Jul 31, 2011
Ibell, If you need any more, I have a 4" that is just been sitting and rotting away. Just give me the word and I'm there. I'm sure Gravelwasher would like to be there as well.

Gravelwasher

Jan 3, 2011
El Dorado County
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab
:o
Someday, someday.. I too will know the pleasures of dredging without a ban in place by the state.
Thanks for sharing the pics!!! Looks like a good spot for sure. :hello:

lbell

Greenie
Mar 10, 2010
if anyone wants to i will be back in the i-bar area in about a week or right after the Reno air races.oh yeah and i don care who reads this or who knows where to look for me i have drawn the line .so let them cross it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread