What's new

gold dredging North Carolina

Dave87

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 23, 2012
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
hope mills NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone,
I'm looking for some people to go out dredging with i have a 2 1/2" keene. I am thinking about going out here in the next couple of weeks its getting cold but if anyone wants to go hit me up. I dont have a definate area yet that I'm going to so im open to sugestions.
 
I,m in w.n.c. and have a creek that goes across my property but have not found any gold by panning. I may be interested.
 
You are probably a little far away from Kannapolis, NC. However, our GPAA group has some great private property that we dredge and/or highbank for gold on. Our members are running 2" to 5"+ dredges and all sizes of higbankers.

Home Page (Formerly Matthews, NC Chapter)

001.webp
 
49er you guys are a bit out there but there isnt any gold were i am so heading out there isnt an issue for me. when do you guys do your meetings?
 
marinedad if i find a place to go out here in the next couple of weeks ill hit you up. if you find any gold in that streem of yours shoot me a message and ill e more then happy to head out there with you
 
2nd Wednesday of every month. Meetings start at 7:30 PM and are over at 8:30PM. Afterwards we have a raffle. Usually a 5 Gallon bucket of paydirt, and other things that the members bring in. Next meeting will be Dec. 11th. Hope to see you there.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom