What's new

Gold eagle pin

DIE HARD

Full Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2014
Messages
101
Reaction score
176
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this pin today in the middle of a blob top dump. Ignored all high tones but heard a solid gold tone near the middle and found this. Anyone know if it's old if not hey scrap gold!! Lol only keep old gold .Hh out there recheck those bottle and can dumps ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1475980172.003296.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1475980191.748760.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1475980209.237817.webp
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 12
It is a masonic pin I am sure. I am a bit cautious to say it is for sure gold though.
 
The company moved several times since inception.
One address (the one on the reverse of your pin)was the address they used in (at least) 1908.
Don......
 
Saw a similar "Russian Double Eagle Brooch" on Etsy.
Congratulations
 
Cool thanks for all the info I know the Slavs were a big part of this town feuding with the rest they even had a whole different town a half mile away would that be Russian? Explaining the coat of arms? They all travelled the 10 miles to the party city to drink at the brothels though.
 
I love going back to old dumps!! I'm amazed at what washes out! Hope you can find some of those Hutches!
 
Right above USA on the bottom there are 4 letters, but I can't make them out. They may be the initials of the organization that commissioned it. I'd guess it may be from a organization that united immigrants from a particular country.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom