Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Many Thanks Guys, Wishing all The Best of Luck and Be Safe!

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
Ree-frigging-Diculous! Congratz!

CWB

Greenie
Jun 15, 2015
NE Florida
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
very impressive, I have to confess, I'm jealous :notworthy:

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Mar 26, 2010
massachusetts
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome I can't seem to find any gold lately

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Joe,

That's one heck of a lot of gold rings.....heck you should have retired years ago probably almost as profitable as working.

Regards + HH

Bill

OP
OP
OBN

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Ring #75 ....Owner found, Thanks for the recon from my friend OCC on this
You can tell when they really appreciate, got a real nice reward and he drove to my house...
Returned tonight One 8 Gram 18k Yellow Wedding band

ON0345.jpg

slider66

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Nov 14, 2013
Treasure Coast Of Florida
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab CTX 3030
Garrett AT Pro
Minelab Excalibur 1000 with SEF 10x12 coil
3 Minelab Excalibur II 10 inch
Deus II
EQuinox 900
Manticore
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Let me tell you.I am blown away by your finds! They are awesome! The best part of this hobby that I like is the fact that each person on this site and the other sites enjoy looking at the finds and we are genuinely happy for the person who has made the find! Hats off to you! Congrats!! :notworthy:

OP
OP
OBN

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Let me tell you.I am blown away by your finds! They are awesome! The best part of this hobby that I like is the fact that each person on this site and the other sites enjoy looking at the finds and we are genuinely happy for the person who has made the find! Hats off to you! Congrats!! :notworthy:

Thanks Everyone and Slider... It really has me Amazed also and I really feel it has a lot to do with the Locations, time, the Machine and me knowing the machine. All has just come together with Luck, and Blessings...

The Urban Prospector

Bronze Member
Oct 18, 2014
Wherever I am.
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado,
Garrett AT Pro,
Minelab Excal II,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Nokta Legend,
Garrett Pro Pointer,
Garrett Pro Pointer AT,
Human eyes
Primary Interest:
Other
Full on ringleader!! Beautiful collection brother!! TFS

CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2011
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ring #75 ....Owner found, Thanks for the recon from my friend OCC on this
You can tell when they really appreciate, got a real nice reward and he drove to my house...
Returned tonight One 8 Gram 18k Yellow Wedding band

View attachment 1192821

Congrats on that great return !!

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice!! Congratulations!!:occasion14:

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice return! Maybe a bit more on the story of how it was lost and how you two found each other??

OP
OP
OBN

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice return! Maybe a bit more on the story of how it was lost and how you two found each other??

The owner was down at the ocean with his Family near the Pier when the ring was lost. He said him and the wife had spoke of taking the rings off and putting them on the beach towel. But he had forgot and was playing with his daughter in the Surf, when he said a large wave came in and he noticed the ring gone after. He said the daughter may have pulled the ring off as the wave hit her also, but it was gone. He put a listing on Craigs list the 25th that the ring was lost the 24th, I found the ring on the 26th about 5 blocks North of the lost location. I had Posted it on another forum as a ring I had found under Ring Daddy. One of the locals of OC, OC jeff seen the Craigs list posting and recognized the description as it might be the ring I had found and Informed Our friend OCC, Mark, who is the Commander of the Southern District of Ocean Cities Police force. Mark is a great person and officer and is always willing to help in returns of any kind. Mark did all the calling at my request and confirmed the ID of the Ring by the description and markings on the inside of the ring. And the rest is History, A very Happy Family.

And Karma? Today my first target of the day in a short two hour hunt.. 14k mans wedding band...the only bad, these rings come from old beach's closed many, many years.. The above was found as a fresh drop In Ocean City Maryland...I'll be back there this weekend ...

OBN0346.jpg

Last edited:

fongu

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent finds on the 2 hour hunt and God blessed you with another gold ring and some sterling for returning this man's ring. I've only been able to return one ring, but it sure made me feel good.

OP
OP
OBN

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Excellent finds on the 2 hour hunt and God blessed you with another gold ring and some sterling for returning this man's ring. I've only been able to return one ring, but it sure made me feel good.

Thanks Fongu, I agree. It could not had been more direct as the Gold Ring was the very first target of the day.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread