Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• image-41659483.jpg
    image-41659483.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 138
Upvote 16
great find, congrats

Not very big!? It's bigger than any gold ring I found today!! lol which I didn't..Ok question-what did the gold ring come up on your display? what numbers...I have been on a mission to find gold with my ATP, but having no luck, turns out I have been ignoring anything between 30-50...and found out as of late that that is where all or most peeps have been scoring gold. Thanks very much in advance!! and great find!! gold is gold!!...ddf

Congrats.The size doesn't matter gold is still gold.HH

Not very big!? It's bigger than any gold ring I found today!! lol which I didn't..Ok question-what did the gold ring come up on your display? what numbers...I have been on a mission to find gold with my ATP, but having no luck, turns out I have been ignoring anything between 30-50...and found out as of late that that is where all or most peeps have been scoring gold. Thanks very much in advance!! and great find!! gold is gold!!...ddf

With the AT Pro every gold ring I've found is in the 42-50 range and always in the water.

I don't hunt for gold on dry land because I don't have the patience to dig all of the trash that shows up in the gold range.

If you want gold, get a good scoop and don't be afraid to get wet.

beautiful. looks like money to me

Sweet golden find !

I have yet to find gold, gold gilt, yes, but not gold. I will one of these days.

Nice gold find, good work.

way to go! gold is always fun!

Nice! Congrats gold ring is a gold ring!
I am still looking for one this year. When I find it you probably will be ale to hear me all the way over there!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back