What's new

Gold in the water with AT Pros

JustinNH

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2012
Messages
540
Reaction score
506
Golden Thread
0
Location
NH
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit a swimming hole on Sunday that brought home a few keepers!

I picked up an 18k hoop earring and another 14k earring with some stones. Also 3 junk rings-- fun to find even if not gold or silver

My buddy picked up a 10k ring and a silver ring.

We were at another spot down the road from here the day before and ended up with 2 junk rings and 8 junk earrings between us. Lots of targets- just not many good ones

Spent a few minutes at a cellar hole nearby before being run off by mosquitoes and yellow flies after just 10 min. I managed to pull out a small cufflink



I don't know how the weather has been where everyone else is-- but this last month has been nothing but rain with one good (but extremely humid) weekend. Not good weather for people to visit beaches.
 

Attachments

  • 070713b - Copy.webp
    070713b - Copy.webp
    28 KB · Views: 146
  • 070713 - Copy.webp
    070713 - Copy.webp
    33.3 KB · Views: 131
Upvote 0
Congratulations on the assortment of goodies.
 
I have a nice suggestion. Go back to that whole. Creep area. Slow. Grid it in different direction then you hunted already. Lower disc on your machine. Anything not obviously iron...dig. Something tells me theres more. hh an gl -Joe

Hit a swimming hole on Sunday that brought home a few keepers!

I picked up an 18k hoop earring and another 14k earring with some stones. Also 3 junk rings-- fun to find even if not gold or silver

My buddy picked up a 10k ring and a silver ring.

We were at another spot down the road from here the day before and ended up with 2 junk rings and 8 junk earrings between us. Lots of targets- just not many good ones

Spent a few minutes at a cellar hole nearby before being run off by mosquitoes and yellow flies after just 10 min. I managed to pull out a small cufflink



I don't know how the weather has been where everyone else is-- but this last month has been nothing but rain with one good (but extremely humid) weekend. Not good weather for people to visit beaches.
 
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I have a nice suggestion. Go back to that whole. Creep area. Slow. Grid it in different direction then you hunted already. Lower disc on your machine. Anything not obviously iron...dig. Something tells me theres more. hh an gl -Joe

I don't discriminate when water hunting (or dry sand hunting)-- that's why I usually end up with lots of junk earrings that are reallly low in the foil range/ boarder line iron. More than worth it for the little gold earrings and chains/bracelets!

I will certainly be going back there to hit it from another angle though :)
 
Thanks all!
 
It all adds up. I'll dig fish hooks and bread ties all day for a little gold!!
 
Very nice! Gotta love the A/T Pro!
 
What a great day you had congrads !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom