What's new

gold in them there hills...

PENNYHUNTER

Full Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2007
Messages
227
Reaction score
88
Golden Thread
0
Location
Orangvalle
Detector(s) used
explorer se,excal 1000,whites MXT,and a E-trac
here is some pics of some of the gold my cousins and I found over the weekend with a Keene 3 inch dredge on privet property in nother California
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1686.webp
    IMG_1686.webp
    107.4 KB · Views: 1,611
  • IMG_1682.webp
    IMG_1682.webp
    131.1 KB · Views: 1,595
Upvote 0
thats how we roll nothing like dredging and busting your you know what LOL
 
Yeah Baby ! Now that is just stone cold nasty- man that is what we are all talkin about !!! WOW !!!

Gregory, Santa Fe.
 
Very nice, congrats on a great haul!!
 
Now thats a pretty site :thumbsup:
 
I read your post an I scrolled down to see the pic I was expecting to see dust an here you pull out small nuggets ...awesome!!!
 
I love that yellow in any form! Nice work!
 
Well done! Very impressive. Did you or can you weigh it? :icon_pirat:

HH, Mark
 
WOW thats a pretty good take from the looks of it congrats :thumbsup:
 
Good job. Nice close up pics. Looks like you found a productive site. Keep at it and let us know about any future hauls.

Ray S
 
Yukon Cornelious would be proud! Great finds. ;D jgas
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom