What's new

Gold Nugget Found In The Sand

wildcarrot

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2013
Messages
521
Reaction score
2,188
Golden Thread
0
Location
SoCal
Detector(s) used
old used white's surfmaster PI, Dual Field, DFX, Minelab GM 1000 and Nox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_0965.webpIMG_0966.webpIMG_0967.webpIMG_0968.webpIMG_0970.webpIMG_0964.webp

Back in the same area as yesterday where I found the Platinum Ring. Got a very strong signal on the DF picked it up but nothing in the scoop. Target was in the scoop but is small and dropped thru. I try three times and can't find it:BangHead: Usually I'd walk away but for some reason I had to see what this was, it was a very solid hit. I sifted thru the sand by hand and find this little object that looks like melted lead. Just put it my pocket and kept going. When I got home weighed it and did a scratch test with 18K acid and it held. It's a gold filling! Sharing a few pics of it cleaned up. Looks like a little nugget to me...............
 
Upvote 28
Love it! Congrats on the fine "human" nugget!! Hey it's gold..... we'll take it!
 
As soon as I saw it, I thought tooth.

That is a sweet find... get it... sweet tooth... I can't make these any easier.

Congrats on the golden find!
 
Gotta love CA...the land of the "rush"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom