What's new

Gold Pocket Spill

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2010
Messages
7,400
Reaction score
2,687
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vancouver WA
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
After the busy week it was great to get out in the sun and find shiny things!!!!

Started off slow finding a few clad coins and fishing weights!!! and I was starting to get bored so i started detecting my way out of the park! I decide to go to A different spot just before getting to the side walk to cross the bridge i got Another pulltab signal but it sounded strange..


I decide to dig it and get going to the other place

I dug down and found a quarter, a gold ring 10 k 2 pennies and just under the pennies was the
10 K gold ring with the diamond all these items were actually stacked on top of each other in the order i listed them!!

4.6 grams total weight each ring has 3 diamonds

I enjoyed looking at them during the next two hours while staying at the park and working the grassy areas never went to the other park

Red is now in possesion of them!!!! :help: I don't think I'm going to get them back!!! LOL

When i got Home I found more treasure in the Mail!!! the item's I won on cappys posts

the big silver ring and the coin
 

Attachments

  • 012.webp
    012.webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 2,567
  • 008.webp
    008.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 2,572
  • 012.webp
    012.webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 2,543
  • 014.webp
    014.webp
    8.6 KB · Views: 2,496
Upvote 0
I want to say something ´smarty-pants-like´ about someone's 2 cents worth but can't seem to get the words right......

Nice digs.
 
Phenomenal find!! Makes you want to know the story .
 
I'll marry ya Chug !!
 
nice finds. Those are some neat rings!
 
txconservative said:
I'll marry ya Chug !!

LOL Sorry, he is taken, been married 16 and a half years, and it keeps getting better!!!! Red :icon_sunny:
 
Chug and Red said:
txconservative said:
I'll marry ya Chug !!

LOL Sorry, he is taken, been married 16 and a half years, and it keeps getting better!!!! Red :icon_sunny:

Hehehe ! He was pickin' on me in another post. Congrats to you guys ! !

Take care :) Wonderful find once again :P
 
txconservative said:
Chug and Red said:
txconservative said:
I'll marry ya Chug !!

LOL Sorry, he is taken, been married 16 and a half years, and it keeps getting better!!!! Red :icon_sunny:

Hehehe ! He was pickin' on me in another post. Congrats to you guys ! !

Take care :) Wonderful find once again :P


Thanks, hope my sister loves them too!!!! ;D Red
 
Chug and Red said:
txconservative said:
Chug and Red said:
txconservative said:
I'll marry ya Chug !!

LOL Sorry, he is taken, been married 16 and a half years, and it keeps getting better!!!! Red :icon_sunny:

Hehehe ! He was pickin' on me in another post. Congrats to you guys ! !

Take care :) Wonderful find once again :P


Thanks, hope my sister loves them too!!!! ;D Red

oops I think red saw this one before i did!!!! Thank you for the proposal!!! It made my day!!!!! I think I'm a little to old for you!!!! and My stepson Jon thinks you are Hot!!!! HH chug I cant make any comments on you looks !! I might get Hurt!!!!! LMAO!!!!! HH Chug oops to late!!!! Chug
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom