What's new

Gold Pocket Spill

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2010
Messages
7,400
Reaction score
2,687
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vancouver WA
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
After the busy week it was great to get out in the sun and find shiny things!!!!

Started off slow finding a few clad coins and fishing weights!!! and I was starting to get bored so i started detecting my way out of the park! I decide to go to A different spot just before getting to the side walk to cross the bridge i got Another pulltab signal but it sounded strange..


I decide to dig it and get going to the other place

I dug down and found a quarter, a gold ring 10 k 2 pennies and just under the pennies was the
10 K gold ring with the diamond all these items were actually stacked on top of each other in the order i listed them!!

4.6 grams total weight each ring has 3 diamonds

I enjoyed looking at them during the next two hours while staying at the park and working the grassy areas never went to the other park

Red is now in possesion of them!!!! :help: I don't think I'm going to get them back!!! LOL

When i got Home I found more treasure in the Mail!!! the item's I won on cappys posts

the big silver ring and the coin
 

Attachments

  • 012.webp
    012.webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 2,567
  • 008.webp
    008.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 2,572
  • 012.webp
    012.webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 2,543
  • 014.webp
    014.webp
    8.6 KB · Views: 2,496
Upvote 0
Looks like an engagement / wedding combo ring....bet someone is upset, nice digs.
 
someones dire straights or confusion hooked u up fat!!!!!!!!!!!! LUCKY FIND :hello2: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :headbang: :headbang: MR TUFF
 
Red's a very happy woman...3 new rings in one day Congrats on your finds & your winning bid. :icon_thumright:

:wink: RR
 
River Rat said:
Red's a very happy woman...3 new rings in one Day Congrats on your finds & your winning bid. :icon_thumright:

:wink: RR

Yep she has been chatting with her Friend's about the rings for hours!!! the only way to get them back so i could sell them is to find her a bigger Diamond!!!
 
plehbah said:
That is some pocket spill. I usually find pennies under the pennies.

Something like this would probably kill me.

Exactly what I was thinking too! ;D ;D

Awesome finds! :headbang:
 
Congrats Chug . . .and Red, you wear them well! :thumbsup: Breezie
 
AWESOME :notworthy: :headbang: :thumbsup: :icon_salut: :wav:
COOL FIND
 
Very nice finds

I normally only find wedding bands. A diamond engagement ring like that would really make my wife's eyes light up.


Cheers, :icon_thumright:

Ralph
 
I think that if my boyfriend came home with something like that I would take care of it for him also!! :laughing7:
 
now thats a nice pocket spill.. wonder if someone was mad n tossed em..we'll never know.. atta girl red ...go for the ice.. :thumbsup:
 
Bootybay said:
now thats a nice pocket spill.. wonder if someone was mad n tossed em..we'll never know.. atta girl red ...go for the ice.. :thumbsup:

Thanks Booty, I am enjoying all my new ice and gold, Chug hit this park again last week and found a tiny gold ring with three diamonds! I'm going to give the wedding set to a freind of mine, he is like a brother, and wants to give his girl a ring, but can't afford it. His girl is my best freind and is like a sister, I can't wait to see what she says!!!! :icon_sunny:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom