Gold Price

8a2eec743ecf033c217a24485a0e05ee.jpg
Once the dollar is worthless gold will be worth its weight in gold and that's it. Whatever that weight in gold is capable of purchasing will be its new value. Considering the price (in dollars) for many goods has doubled in the past year, the price of gold will probably follow and double as well. But mind you the purchasing power of gold isn't really going up it's just the purchasing power of the dollars used to buy that gold that is going down.

My plan is to simply keep finding gold and other intrinsically valuable treasures as a hedge against financial uncertainty. I'm proud of everyone in this hobby who has been able to save the occasional valuable trinket. In so doing they have, knowingly or not, secured a small tangible emergency fund that will help secure them in these trying times. These are the dark times we all dreaded, and I fear its going to become much worse.

Regardless of all the prices the so-called experts predict, there is no way to know how high or how low the price of any precious metal is going to reach. The market is always fluctuating. Those who sell gold will always tell you that it's ready to go sky high.

Still nothing.

Perhaps just a Mod thing ?
I just did a test and you are correct, mods can see the line members can not. I have asked if it is possible for members to see when someone is banned. (Note bans and timeouts appear the same)

It's going to be close to home hunting this season.
Diesel is now $8.60 a gallon

I just did a test and you are correct, mods can see the line members can not. I have asked if it is possible for members to see when someone is banned. (Note bans and timeouts appear the same)
Would save alot of responding to a figment of Tnet imagination. :)

And just so we all can be clear... "who" is banned ?

I was just asked and i dont even know now. :P

And just so we all can be clear... "who" is banned ?

I was just asked and i dont even know now. :P
Assembler is on timeout. (ban)

Regardless of all the prices the so-called experts predict, there is no way to know how high or how low the price of any precious metal is going to reach. The market is always fluctuating. Those who sell gold will always tell you that it's ready to go sky high.
Weird. Do buyers need convincing? Never had such conversations.

Naw. Just buy an $80,000 electric vehicle and you won’t feel the pain. The squeeze is most definitely focused on rural folks out exploiting natural resources.
The EV wait lists are sometime in 2023
$8.48 for regular at some stations
There isn't any real quick solution for this problem.
Might just have to restrict the hunting grounds to the under 20 mile range.
Still that would provide 6000+acres to roam around on.
Gold down a tad

Naw. Just buy an $80,000 electric vehicle and you won’t feel the pain. The squeeze is most definitely focused on rural folks out exploiting natural resources.
Nope, that's not happening...

Cost To Replace EV Battery.jpg

Last edited:
Never mind where the lithium comes from..shh. I was actually joking in reference to what our leaders are instructing us to do.

My post wasn't directed at you, the meme is directed at those pushing EV on Americans as the cure all for energy.

Never mind where the lithium comes from..shh. I was actually joking in reference to what our leaders are instructing us to do.
Lithium prospecting n mining here in South Calif, give guys good paying jobs pays the rent puts food on the table n clothes on there kids back, American mining jobs.
Gt....

Not really sure if mining lithium in the states is all that great for those effected by it.
There's incentive to do anything when there's $10 Billion in grant money hanging out there like a ripe carrot.

The price of lithium has skyrocketed by over 400% over the past year as battery demand continues to climb. So imagine what that is going to do to the cost of the new EV vehicles, it is estimated that the battery is 1/4 the cost of an EV.

Last edited:
Reactions: ARC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back