Gold prospecting partner—Uwharrie National Forest and surrounding area

GoldSlinger

Oct 8, 2021
Im game if youre still into this. planning a trip to uwharrie end of november. I also enjoy metal detecting. im around the fayetteville area as well. Let me know if youd like to go on some hunts or prospect.

fredd3039

Tenderfoot
Dec 19, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im down to go with you if you are still looking for a partner. Im in Albemarle, about 20 min from the Uwharries.

Surf_Pirate

Life's Short - Dig Deep
Mar 31, 2013
Eastern NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
how was the Uwharrie trip?

GoldSlinger

Oct 8, 2021
how was the Uwharrie trip?
Enjoyed the stay. I hit moccasin creek but didnt go as far as i wanted. It was cold and i had mrs with me. Brought a half bucket of what i thought to be concentrates back home to pan out. Found nothing. Lol. Would do again warmer and go further looking for more bedrock. Bought a "gold map" at the outpost. Pretty detailed about the surrounding creeks.

Surf_Pirate

Life's Short - Dig Deep
Mar 31, 2013
Eastern NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My cabin i rented was in albemarle. Wish i had checked this forum sooner. Now i know youre near, can try to contact you next time i go.
Well I've spent some time in Uwharrie and have a few good spots. just need to turn more earth for sure

fredd3039

Tenderfoot
Dec 19, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am still down to go with you. I am self employed and while I am not wealthy, I have plenty of money for gear and equipment we may need.
843-610-5669
Frank

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread