Gold Prospecting

The Dirt Pirate

Dec 21, 2015
Los Angeles CA/ Las Vegas NV
Detector(s) used
White's GMT, White's M6, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab SDC 2300, White's DFX, White's MXT, White's XLT, Garrett 2500 GTI, Fisher F75, Minelab GPX 4500, Minelab GPX 5000, Minelab GPZ 7000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

jasonhaugen

Feb 13, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, I am here in Henderson NV , I am a novice I have a White's xt 950 did you ever find anyone to go prospecting with? My nephew and I are looking for places to go around here and/or someone to go with.

OP
OP
T

The Dirt Pirate

Dec 21, 2015
Los Angeles CA/ Las Vegas NV
Detector(s) used
White's GMT, White's M6, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab SDC 2300, White's DFX, White's MXT, White's XLT, Garrett 2500 GTI, Fisher F75, Minelab GPX 4500, Minelab GPX 5000, Minelab GPZ 7000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, I never found anyone to go with. I haven't been out much. I went detecting yesterday for the first time in a while.

jasonhaugen

Feb 13, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool, btw I am great at video editing, i am a computer tech by trade, and an artist so I am great with graphic design, photo and video editing ...etc. let me know if you need some help with any of it. Sorry this reply took so long, i hadn't checked in on it in a while, I will now though. If you decide to go out detecting here around the vegas area let me know i really need to find someome to go with. Thanks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread