hamiddetecting
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 22, 2012
- Messages
- 6,461
- Reaction score
- 2,725
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Pole
- Detector(s) used
- Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hi
I test this gold ring(18k) today
the stones are real Diamond(14 stones), i hide it in my box, that would look on my mermaid's finger

"Despite my ten years of research into the feminine soul, I have not yet been able to answer the great question that has never been answered: What does a woman want?"
I read much
and finaly i found this:
Nothing can bring a sparkle to her eyes and a lovely smile to her lips like diamonds. Woo her with a precious diamond studded ring in platinum and see the magic! It doesn't matter whether it's a huge 3 carat diamond, a small solitaire, or a ring composed of diamond chips, diamond rings make the best gifts for women imaginable. Hope..
I want one thing. Satisfied my wife forever... I have been searching
Here's some pics ant thank you for looking.

I test this gold ring(18k) today
the stones are real Diamond(14 stones), i hide it in my box, that would look on my mermaid's finger

"Despite my ten years of research into the feminine soul, I have not yet been able to answer the great question that has never been answered: What does a woman want?"
I read much
and finaly i found this:Nothing can bring a sparkle to her eyes and a lovely smile to her lips like diamonds. Woo her with a precious diamond studded ring in platinum and see the magic! It doesn't matter whether it's a huge 3 carat diamond, a small solitaire, or a ring composed of diamond chips, diamond rings make the best gifts for women imaginable. Hope..

I want one thing. Satisfied my wife forever... I have been searching

Here's some pics ant thank you for looking.
Attachments
Upvote
0
smoking on the gold Hamid........... a diamond is forever for a woman and only 3 to 4 hours for the detctorest handing it over to the wife 








