What's new

Gold Ring

Fingerlakes119

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2013
Messages
590
Reaction score
884
Golden Thread
0
Location
Finger Lakes Region Of NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Profind
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this 14k ring along the shore of a nearby lake yesterday. The ring may be an older school ring. I can't make out the school or the year only the 19 is readable the last two digits have fully worn off due to the rocky soil. Odd thing is I found a gold ring at the same location 1 year and 1 day ago. 3rd and last gold ring of 2015.

HH george

CIMG1415.webpCIMG1416.webp.
 
Upvote 22
That's a super nice find, congratulations.
 
Good score on the gold and yeah it does look like a grad ring.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
That's a pretty cool looking ring.
 
A great way to end the year, congrats
 
She's a beauty all right; 14K too. Looks like it might be pretty old. I've found two gold class rings but they're both 10K.
Nuthin' better than digging up gold from the dirt.
Congrats.

Isn't it amazing how things work out and how two gold rings turned up at the same spot?? I have a spot that's given up 5 of them so far.
Things do seem to often come in waves with this hobby.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the responses. Hope the new year is full of many desired finds.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom