What's new

Gold Rings & Silver

Soup

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2011
Messages
79
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Okinawa, Japan
Gold Rings & Silver

Went out on a low tide last night with Nate and Jason. I stayed for about 3 hours, I think. I found an 18K gold ring, 750 White Gold ring (Cartier?), 2 silver toe ring, a junk ring, and 6, 195 yen. It was a very good night overall. Thanks for stopping in and good luck.
 

Attachments

  • DSC03185.webp
    DSC03185.webp
    381.1 KB · Views: 680
  • DSC03186.webp
    DSC03186.webp
    245.1 KB · Views: 675
Upvote 0
Re: Gold Rings & Silver

Very nice Rob... Love those 18k rings, and your yen count was ROCKIN. I only managed 4,100 or so. Great job man! I think Jason is going back tonight. I'm staying home though... I'm whooped after all week of detecting.
 
Re: Gold Rings & Silver

Very nice gold and silver rings Soup.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Re: Gold Rings & Silver

Love that gold ring. :thumbsup:
 
Re: Gold Rings & Silver

soup,That gold is a HONKER!!!! God Bless HH Chris
 
Re: Gold Rings & Silver

That yellow gold ring is just gorgeous! :wav:

Congrats on all those finds!

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom