GOLD RUSH BEGINS TONIGHT

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Last edited:
Upvote 0

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, I'll step up. Am I the only one who has this? I took my mom shopping and she shelled out $9.99+ tax for me. Love her! And guess what? I just read a few lines during commercials but so far, not bad at all...the mag is MUCH better than the show. Go figure... :dontknow:...get what you pay for. I call a splurge like this indulging in "brain candy". Anybody else have one? Comments?

View attachment 1228151 View attachment 1228152

LOL I haven't looked at a Magazine rack in at least Months

Ordell

Feb 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess women named Emily are just not cut out for gold mining.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was thinking to myself I won't have to Fast forward through the Scribner Creek
scenes this season with someone interesting to watch , and then all of a sudden
it became all too obvious they threw her in for a little bit of Drama for the one episode :(
she must have been the producers daughter or lover thinking she could get discovered.
but when she got dusty she decided to cut and run :laughing7:.

blynch35

Sep 6, 2012
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold-N-Sand X-Stream Pro, super mini, super prospector bazooka gold trap sluice's, Thompson 12v Drywasher, royal highbanker, and blue bowl.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Man looks like tonys gold got even dirtier

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
If Tony can keep this dredge together and prevent any breakdowns , he may end up being the total winner on his gold . Factor in the 24x7 run time and his cost per OZ and he may not have to biggest weight but with his costs low he may come out on top!

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
# 505. Do not insult my further wife. She was best looking person on the show. Did you heard her? She was complaining about the camera crew in her face all the time. Don't worry Jeff, your girlfriend, Mrs. Beets is still on the show.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
# 505. Do not insult my further wife. She was best looking person on the show. Did you heard her? She was complaining about the camera crew in her face all the time. Don't worry Jeff, your girlfriend, Mrs. Beets is still on the show.

when she complained about the Camera, After that other worker
told the cameraman to stay in the truck & they still filmed was the first hint to me
this was all in the script for drama.
She will either be back next week after "second thoughts"
or she was , as I said, given airtime hoping to get discovered
along with brownie points with the producer or someone else at Scribner
who is befitting from her genetic talents :laughing7:

that said, I liked her. she as the first woman on Gold rush to
catch my eye & interest in a good way :laughing7:
although she appeared to be a bit of a Tomboy.
which is never good in a woman.
(it can come with an attitude,
where they forget their Genetic Talents.
and grow an interest in shaving their heads to look like men :( just saying :unhappysmiley:)

Last edited:

utah mason

Jul 10, 2015
utah
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If Tony can keep this dredge together and prevent any breakdowns , he may end up being the total winner on his gold . Factor in the 24x7 run time and his cost per OZ and he may not have to biggest weight but with his costs low he may come out on top!

Low running cost, yes but how much gold is he missing by not being able to see what bedrock does under the water? Maybe he will find someone to lease land to who can clean up what he missed. Like he did with Parker. But I think there might be a reason big dredges like that have not been used in 30 years. But only time will tell. Was surprised to see Freddy dodge since I heard on this thread he wouldn't be returning. But glad to see him back, would like to see more big nuggets from his claim

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
that big bucketline dredge is ripping through the bedrock. his low operating costs would give him a good return on investment and boost his profit margine (ROI) the name of the game isn't how much you get BUT whats your profit!

utah mason

Jul 10, 2015
utah
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
that big bucketline dredge is ripping through the bedrock. his low operating costs would give him a good return on investment and boost his profit margine (ROI) the name of the game isn't how much you get BUT whats your profit!

Im not sure how much bedrock its tearing into. Have you seen what bedrock does to excavator bucket? I think he would be replacing buckets every few years if he was in bedrock to much. Plus those buckets are made of old steel(not up to today's metal strengths)but maybe he's getting it all

blynch35

Sep 6, 2012
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold-N-Sand X-Stream Pro, super mini, super prospector bazooka gold trap sluice's, Thompson 12v Drywasher, royal highbanker, and blue bowl.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
By the look of his pans looks like there is more rust from the dredge than gold

Ordell

Feb 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ever get the feeling this show is just one giant advertisement for mining equipment?

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are garnets worth much money? I am surprise, that grandpa is still driving. He looks to be in great shape for his age.

johnnysau

Apr 23, 2012
Reno NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I suspect Todd and crew are losing a fair amount of gold after running some numbers thrown out on the show, dont know if they fudge or not, its TV. But i would glad to take whats going over the edge based on my opinion. Have never seen any one check that before on all these episodes. My 2 cents.
Johnnysau

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is Parker on the new claims he just got from Tony?
I never saw him move to the new claims.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions