What's new

Gold, Silver and...steel!

fredinbelize

Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
799
Reaction score
558
Golden Thread
0
Location
Huntington Beach,CA
Detector(s) used
Ace250
Whites Surf PI Pro
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Got in a quick hunt this morning before I passed out. (had to work all night):coffee2:
Not quite the trifecta I wanted but the steel ring is also a bottle-top remover!
It's the first complete gold chain and pendant I have found. Marked 417, so must be European.
All found at low tide in the wet sand, very deep!
Good luck out there.
 

Attachments

  • PICT1290.webp
    PICT1290.webp
    83.8 KB · Views: 115
  • PICT1292.webp
    PICT1292.webp
    27 KB · Views: 122
  • PICT1294.webp
    PICT1294.webp
    51.5 KB · Views: 121
  • PICT1296.webp
    PICT1296.webp
    29.9 KB · Views: 107
Upvote 0
Very nice looking chain and pendant.
 
Great hunt and a beauty of a chain and pendant...congrats.
 
Very Nice !!!
 
Nice chain and pendant Fred!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom