What's new

Gold,Silver and sunglasses

detectahead

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,564
Reaction score
875
Golden Thread
1
Location
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These finds are from last wk and this wk. I had a first which is the gold crown. Don't have any idea the karat of it. Came in as a nickel reading. Large silver found last wk along with chain bracelet. SGlasses found at my other river. All 5 pair in beautiful shape. Front left are polarized MauiJims. Pono is there description last made in 2009. List for on the site is $284.95. Behind them are Costa del Mars (brand spank n) list $170. Front right are Versace polarized $150. Behind are polarized Burberry $100 and last are a pair I couldn't locate but are polarized also. I either sell, trade or give. The Maui's a friend is wanting because that's all he will wear. He offered a couple of quarts of mtn juice. I think I will take him up on it! The other bracelet found last Friday along w/14k w.b. and small earring. The earring tore up by the river. Barely a scratch for a signal but I dig all consistent sounds. Headed out yesterday and only came home with watch(needs battery) and other bracelet. Thanks for looking!
9b42ce791caafd5814d5fae058386210.jpg
810e9d26438e3b8445ce2c99f116754c.jpg
e4b626b28d3ed28d5011e21c0a7fb0b6.jpg
76e0d6404e1798c859b0cee45730d508.jpg

74cde9eaba22e83bb043fb22994a4751.jpg
992b076b5079b4a174480e09520627f3.jpg
5b0eafd5b3d8b7542fa630084cdd1902.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Nice finds. I found a crown that looked like yours and it was 16 Kt. but a rare find anyway.
 
Nice collection of finds. Congrats on the gold!
 
Another terrific hunt, detectahead!:notworthy:

I like those bracelets.

The gold band is a beautiful find:hello2:

Keep up the great work/fun

Lorraine
 
Nice finds! Looks like You only find the expensive shades! LOL
 
nice hunt congrats on the gold and silver
 
Great finds as usual...congrats on the gold and glasses.
 
Thats some nice finds there. The glasses are always tricky to retrieve without the scoop damaging them. Congrats

sponge using smoke signals.
 
Nice finds! Looks like You only find the expensive shades! LOL

I find 6 to 12 pair every time I go! Lol! That's not even including the prescription glasses!
 
Thats some nice finds there. The glasses are always tricky to retrieve without the scoop damaging them. Congrats

sponge using smoke signals.

Rocks on the bottom covered in moss. This is why I can recover so many undamaged ones.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom