What's new

Gold, Silver & Doohicky

Ed-D

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2011
Messages
429
Reaction score
810
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max and Pro, NEL Hunter Coil, ACE Apex for the coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm hunting a spot and came upon a 15'x15' area just littered with pennies. I pulled 65 so far and I am no where near done yet. Most are copper and zinc memorials with a few wheats in there too. Thankfully I got a couple of clad dimes and kept going, and finally pulled out a 1964D roosie.

In a different area I got a nice 10K nugget ring. And also that brass doohicky. The area I am hunting is at a lake and this spot used to be a marina, so the doohicky is probably something off of a boat; maybe a decorative piece around some kind of light... no idea really.

8-20-15.webp
 
Upvote 30
Silver and gold oh yeaa
 
Congrats! Love the gold ring!!
 
Very nice well done
 
Cool stuff, Ring and Whatzit, Congrats!
 
You know it's a decent day when you come home with silver, gold and a Doohickey! Those Doohickeys may be everywhere but each one is unique, never seem to be two of the same. :laughing7:
 
Real nice Gold ring and I always enjoy the doohickeys...and trying to figure them out, a very good indicator when they are brass...gives some age to the area.
 
That's a heck of a nice hunt! Gold and silver congrats!
 
nice job congrats on the gold
 
does my cousin know that you never work, see y'all at the beach!
 
Nice job on the silver and gold.
 
You know it's a decent day when you come home with silver, gold and a Doohickey! Those Doohickeys may be everywhere but each one is unique, never seem to be two of the same. :laughing7:

Ain't nothin' better than a good ol' doohickey! :laughing7:
 
Beautiful gold !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom