What's new

Gold&Silver

surfnturf

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
1,448
Reaction score
3,341
Golden Thread
2
Location
Gray Lady
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
X/CAL,DEUS Il….
Stealth 720i hybrd extreme Knox 900 Fisher AQ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold&Silver

Hunting in a fog! Two Gold tickets and two silvers, one is a 1952 handmade quarter ring and a V- Nickel!! :icon_pirat:
 

Attachments

  • g1.webp
    g1.webp
    140.1 KB · Views: 484
  • g6.webp
    g6.webp
    24.7 KB · Views: 463
  • g5.webp
    g5.webp
    18.3 KB · Views: 466
  • g4.webp
    g4.webp
    29.9 KB · Views: 471
  • g3.webp
    g3.webp
    77 KB · Views: 485
  • g2.webp
    g2.webp
    60.8 KB · Views: 490
  • g7.webp
    g7.webp
    19.9 KB · Views: 470
Upvote 0
Re: Gold&Silver

I love The ST Barbara Medallion And Red loves the Cladah Ring HH Chug Can You post a Picture of the Back Of the Medallion Please!!! Chug Just want to see the Wear Marks on it to see if Its Similar to Ours !!!!
 

Attachments

  • g3.webp
    g3.webp
    77 KB · Views: 464
  • g5.webp
    g5.webp
    18.3 KB · Views: 463
Re: Gold&Silver

Chug and Red said:
I love The ST Barbara Medallion And Red loves the Cladah Ring HH Chug Can You post a Picture of the Back Of the Medallion Please!!! Chug Just want to see the Wear Marks on it to see if Its Similar to Ours !!!!

Chug & Red,
When I pulled this sweety up I instantly thought of you!!! So weired you posted first, didn't even know it was ST. Barbara, I lived in Santa Barbara CA. :icon_sunny: for 12 years and my wife is from there!!! Extra Special! I tryed to get some detail on the back! It has mark C C M 14k! Is it the same as yours! 8)

Snt
 

Attachments

  • g8.webp
    g8.webp
    24.9 KB · Views: 450
Re: Gold&Silver

Here is a picture of the Back of Ours there was No Marks, But thanks to You and Your Find We have another Item to search Maybe we can Get closer to an ID on it!!!! HH Chug

P.S. Yours has some Details the Look Very similar to Ours Especially the Hand Engraved markings although some what different they are Very unique!!!!

Posted a pic of the front also!!!
 

Attachments

  • ST_Barbara_Medallion_001.webp
    ST_Barbara_Medallion_001.webp
    62.8 KB · Views: 438
  • ST_Barbara_Medallion_002.webp
    ST_Barbara_Medallion_002.webp
    33.5 KB · Views: 436
  • ST_Barbara_Medallion_001.webp
    ST_Barbara_Medallion_001.webp
    62.8 KB · Views: 421
  • ST_Barbara_Medallion_002.webp
    ST_Barbara_Medallion_002.webp
    33.5 KB · Views: 428
Re: Gold&Silver

WOW! That is so beautiful! The detail is amazing! That is really cool thanks for the pic you can see the master craftsmenship and It's in mint condition! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Snt
 
Re: Gold&Silver

Yours has the Bell still attached. Red said the is the Name of the part the chain goes through mine didn't it was so worn through that it slid off the bell!!! Yours looks like it starting to wear also by the Pics!!! Have a Great Nite And Have lots of Golden Dreams

Chug!!!!! Don't you love how long the Rush lasts!!!
 
Re: Gold&Silver

Excellent finds, WTG!
 
Re: Gold&Silver

Beautiful details on the St. Barbara medallion.
Very nice find...congratulations.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Re: Gold&Silver

Really Nice Finds! Congrats! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

The 1897 V nickle brings to mind that there are all sorts of "oldies" out there normally unreachable and that become recoverable every so often.

That religious medallion really turns me on too. Most of the medallions I find are pot metal with only a very few in Silver.

One in real Gold made me shout! And it's my favorite find.

HH Joe
 

Attachments

  • Gold Medallion sm sm.webp
    Gold Medallion sm sm.webp
    24.2 KB · Views: 342
Re: Gold&Silver

DrJoePrime said:
Really Nice Finds! Congrats! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

The 1897 V nickle brings to mind that there are all sorts of "oldies" out there normally unreachable and that become recoverable every so often.

That religious medallion really turns me on too. Most of the medallions I find are pot metal with only a very few in Silver.

One in real Gold made me shout! And it's my favorite find.

HH Joe

Joe thanks for the pic she is heavenly :laughing7:!,
Look at how many I had found before Goldie showed up! Been blessed with the silver ones! The brass or copper ones at first (when I started MD)! I thought I hit Gold! Only to learn it looked good but wasn't the real deal! :( HH

Snt
 

Attachments

  • m1.webp
    m1.webp
    98.6 KB · Views: 348
  • m2.webp
    m2.webp
    136.6 KB · Views: 344
Re: Gold&Silver

Surf&Turf, those are such beautiful finds! :headbang:

I love the crucifix and medallion.....terrific finds. :hello2:

And that "V" nickel...I want that coins ;D
 
Re: Gold&Silver

Great finds...keep em comeing!!!
 
Re: Gold&Silver

Lorrain. said:
Surf&Turf, those are such beautiful finds! :headbang:

I love the crucifix and medallion.....terrific finds. :hello2:

And that "V" nickel...I want that coins ;D

Thanks L,
I've been lucky enough to find a dozen or so V Nickels but only three or four show a date! They really deteriorate in the salt & sand!! I thought you posted a "V" before if not you'll get one soon!! If your ever up in Bean Town let me know and I'll give you one! :icon_pirat:

SnT
 

Attachments

  • n1.webp
    n1.webp
    74.9 KB · Views: 273
Re: Gold&Silver

Great going surfnturf! Do it some more!
I almost wondered, if all those religious medals, was from the ones, that got raptured yesterday! :laughing7:
 
Re: Gold&Silver

Beautiful St. Barbara Medal, nice haul!!
 
Re: Gold&Silver

Bad Chug!!! I Know Red will Spank me Later~~~~ Good thing about the Gold Unlike the V nickles It doesn't Dissolve Maybe It get worn away a little ;D ;D ;D I know Bad Chug I will Go to the Corner Now!!! >>>>>> Chug <<<<<<
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom