What's new

Gold Today

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got up from the easy chair late this morning and when I passed the mirror, OMG, I thought I saw Mr. Potato so I decided to go detecting. As I left the house I heard the recliner say , "don't hurry back, I need a rest."
Not many targets inthe water and not many bathers either but I got an interesting signal about chest deep and it turned out to be a nice ladies 2.8gr. 14kt gold diamond ring that was 15 to 18 inches deep. That sure livened up my day.
 

Attachments

  • Good Sun 002.webp
    Good Sun 002.webp
    128.1 KB · Views: 410
Upvote 0
Nice find Les! That old original Excalibur sure is hot!
 
great find.. wtg..
 
Sweet ring Les....

Cliff
 
You did well, Les! That ring is beautiful!

Lorraine
 
Nice fine Les !!
 
Hay Les! Did you leave an IMPRINT in the easy chair? :laughing7: :laughing7: That's a beauty! :BangHead: :BangHead:
 
Another nice find Les. Which machine was you using.....? Did you get yours back from ML?

Dew
 
Nice find Les, I was out myself and came back empty handed, a junk ring & junk earing
 
Very nice find:thumbsup: Congratulations:occasion14:
 
Great deep find...that does it, Im going somewhere tomorrow...I need my first gold in 2013.
 
Another nice find Les. Which machine was you using.....? Did you get yours back from ML?

Dew
Used my 1993 NY Excal with seasearch coil. It is super hot!
 
My easy chair and I have become one! I rarely leave mine either. I tell myself why bother.... no one is getting in the water anyway. You just proved me wrong! WTG :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice ring Les, that must of made your day.HH
 
big congrats!!!!
chuck.
 
in researching for my upcoming trip I thought mding in water was illegal. is it ok? I don't want to miss anything if it's legal
 
in researching for my upcoming trip I thought mding in water was illegal. is it ok? I don't want to miss anything if it's legal

Legal on Fl west coast except federal parks and some state parks. All the public beaches I know of are all legal.
 
good to know, thanks
 
Nice ladies Yellow Les....:icon_thumright:

..
.I need my first gold in 2013.
That's Two Of Us...

Monday Feb 11th, My First day Of retirement, I gotta alot of catching up..

OMG..Mumszie, that you? hope all is good, missed you...
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom