What's new

GOLD! Two gold rings

treblehunter

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
9,692
Reaction score
11,296
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have gold fever, 10 K, the one looks like fake green stones, pretty ring. So hard to keep from yelling GOLD! :-)
(All the swimmers were all around me)
I will be trying a return with the one ring, we'll see what I come up with on the research. 1958 class ring
Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad
1467148522553.webp
1467148546662.webp
1467148571157.webp
1467148599452.webp
1467148618463.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 68
Sweet gold,, that's a score

Congrats

That's a Beauty Brad!! Congrads on Both, and find us some more to look at!! You Pirate!


Gold fever DOES NOT stop with just another gold ring. It goes and goes and goes ... Hopefully you won't get over it!

stones look like peridots to me - real
other ring is awesome
View attachment 1330736

Congrats on the gold, the big one is really neat!

Man, so much gold posted on here lately...I wanna find some! Congrats on the cool gold rings

Now those are the kind Whammies you like to get, not those goofy little creatures that take all your money away.

Thank you everyone!
 
***ARC awaits more pics***

Go now... while your on it... Exact spot... take your time... work it diligently.
Crank volume... touch up on sens... slow.

Bingo.
 
I sent the info on the class ring to my buddy who is a police officer, he said he would check it out for me. I need to take the other ring in to find out what the stones are, next few days are kindof tight for me, I'm getting ready for a MEGA yard sale.
 
I sent the info on the class ring to my buddy who is a police officer, he said he would check it out for me. I need to take the other ring in to find out what the stones are, next few days are kindof tight for me, I'm getting ready for a MEGA yard sale.

Save yourself the yard sale...

Ill buy it all for $100... sight unseen... you pay shipping :P
 
Actually I have a neighbor that is in NJ as ell speak for the next 2 weeks...
She is cool as hell...
A trip.

Anyway... don't know exactly where she is visiting... relatives... she is from that neck of the woods.
 
The class ring is 1958
 
That is a fantastic looking class ring! Congrats on the great finds.
 
Awesome score Treblehunter! Two in one day is a rarity. Best of luck on the return and keep us posted. Sub 8-)
 
KILLER Brad! I really like that old class ring.

The green stones might be peridot.

Congrats on the score!
 
Congratz on GOLD! And I agree, finding more GOLD just makes the fever worse!!!
 
sweet hunt !! Beauty and the beast :occasion14:
 
Two in one day! And that class ring is a lunker! Good luck on the return and congrats!
 
Sweet! Nice gold rings! Both look like they are older.

I googled the name inside the class ring i found and was shocked at the amount of info i came up with! I felt like a stalker or something! :eek:
 
Gold jewelry is the reason I detect. Found 2 this year so far. That, and gold coins. Which I have not found....yet. LOL
 
Nice.
Big congrats on your double gold. Those are the days we live for right?

They're both really nice but the one is freakin' HUGE. Great find....
 
Last edited:
Yep, that's the name of the tune when hunting in water. Everything else are just placeholders.

WTG!
 
That is a fantastic looking class ring! Congrats on the great finds.

Awesome score Treblehunter! Two in one day is a rarity. Best of luck on the return and keep us posted. Sub 8-)

KILLER Brad! I really like that old class ring.

The green stones might be peridot.

Congrats on the score!

Congratz on GOLD! And I agree, finding more GOLD just makes the fever worse!!!

sweet hunt !! Beauty and the beast :occasion14:

Two in one day! And that class ring is a lunker! Good luck on the return and congrats!

Sweet! Nice gold rings! Both look like they are older.

I googled the name inside the class ring i found and was shocked at the amount of info i came up with! I felt like a stalker or something! :eek:

My turn next


Thanks everyone for your comments
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom