LP13
Full Member
There were a few curious about our Gold Well sluice. So here is a video on YouTube that one of my customers did. He hasn't sent me the video on the cleanout yet. Will post it when I get it.
Company is HM Research out of Wickenburg, AZ. No website yet.
That sluice is the basic sluice, highbank attachment, waterfall head, tripod support setup and other options are available. He just had it sitting on a 5 gallon water jug in the video.
Company is HM Research out of Wickenburg, AZ. No website yet.
That sluice is the basic sluice, highbank attachment, waterfall head, tripod support setup and other options are available. He just had it sitting on a 5 gallon water jug in the video.
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote
0

... I am the patent holder and inventor and enjoy the simplicity and beauty of how it works. I am the one that decides if it will be made of sheet metal or machined parts. If the handle on it will plain or fancy. The rest is taken care of by other people. I made my money on licensing the manufacturing rights. The owner of HM Research does not even come on these forums. I'm just around because more and more I am getting a lot of questions about it and this gives them a place they can ask.









