LP13
Full Member
There were a few curious about our Gold Well sluice. So here is a video on YouTube that one of my customers did. He hasn't sent me the video on the cleanout yet. Will post it when I get it.
Company is HM Research out of Wickenburg, AZ. No website yet.
That sluice is the basic sluice, highbank attachment, waterfall head, tripod support setup and other options are available. He just had it sitting on a 5 gallon water jug in the video.
Company is HM Research out of Wickenburg, AZ. No website yet.
That sluice is the basic sluice, highbank attachment, waterfall head, tripod support setup and other options are available. He just had it sitting on a 5 gallon water jug in the video.
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote
0


The mat is actually made at a slant at the factory so you have 2 choices, follow the straight side, which gives you the slant at the top to one side or cut short sections out of it with a straight top that will give you lots of triangular scraps off of the sides. So I can see why they cut it like that but at the same time i also see the slurry favoring the lower side but it still catches the gold. I bought a bunch of used mat at Capital Rubber for $7.20 a running foot and I cut it straight for my Goldblitz sluice. So I saw first hand what Mike was talking about when he told me about the rough top incline belting being produced that way at a slant from the factory. We bought 10 feet of the 18" wide for our projects we have going on and I have a bunch of little triangle pieces that I threw away.






