What's new

Gold went over $1,000.00 today

Tank69

Silver Member
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
4,078
Reaction score
62
Golden Thread
0
Location
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold went over $1,000.00 looks good sound sweet how high do you think it will go?


I bet we break the 2k mark before its done
 
The say the rising price may be its downfall ? :laughing9: Go figure that one out.
 
I say it will fall again in the coming few months to around $900.00 or lower.
 
It's fun watching people speculate. I have gold and I'm hanging on to it. If it really does go down... well, I will be picking up more gold and when it goes up again I will be seeing this thread again which is a repeat thread from last year.

It's just like the housing market. Everyone has an opinion about it.
 
I would have to agree that it's difficult to speculate golds future prices, if I found any gold this year I would sell it ASAP and get on the gravy train :wink:
 
spartacus53 said:
I would have to agree that it's difficult to speculate golds future prices, if I found any gold this year I would sell it ASAP and get on the gravy train :wink:
I gotta agree with you there.
 
Gold has been typically called the "barometer of fear". When people are nervous about the economy they turn to gold and bid the price up.

I don't see the economy improving anytime soon,
in fact I expect it to get worse.
 
Don't you think it's just a little odd that the same people who tell you to BUY gold are the same people who are SELLING gold?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom