Golden Bracelet

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Well 2023 was slow in January. Third week into the year and finally found a nice heavy Gold class ring. February was better for me and did well as my Gold count started to get better. A couple of trips and a couple rings each time. Glad for the storms. It did move some sand around enough for me to locate a spot good enough to stay in for two weeks. I managed on one of my outings to get 3 Gold, two were antique rings and the other was half of a beautiful bracelet. After a little research I found one that was exactly like it on Google. It was selling for $6,800.00. I wish I could find the other piece of it. It has some very pretty scroll work on it. The one I researched said they were made sometime around 1880.... Love those oldies. I have been back two times looking and it's still eluding me. I will keep looking. Persistence. One of the rings is an old Class ring from 1941 and the other is a signet with the letter K? very cool stuff from that spot... Happy Hunting and stay safe out there...
2023-01-24 .jpg
2023-01-27 .jpg
2023-01-30 .jpg

Upvote 29

WaterWalker

Jan 31, 2007
Cape Cod, Massachuestts
Detector(s) used
Garrett (Infinium, ATPro, ATX), Minelab Excalibur, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites (Surfmaster PI, Quantum), JW Fisher 8X, DetectorPro Underwater 8", Minelab Equinox 800, Manticore, Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
It is always a pleasure to watch you find the gold, but more interesting is the history behind items.
Now if we could only find the leak in your waders....

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Beautiful Saves on the gold jewelry. That bracelet is over the top pretty. This piece has some very nice and detailed scroll work. Here's wishing you luck in finding the other half of the bracelet. The other Saves are nice also. Thanks for sharing and Continued Success to you.

OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Beautiful Saves on the gold jewelry. That bracelet is over the top pretty. This piece has some very nice and detailed scroll work. Here's wishing you luck in finding the other half of the bracelet. The other Saves are nice also. Thanks for sharing and Continued Success to you.
Thank you I sure hope the other half shows up before Winter ends... It sure would be nice to see it all together again.

OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
It is always a pleasure to watch you find the gold, but more interesting is the history behind items.
Now if we could only find the leak in your waders....
I now have MORE rubber sealer than waders ... LOL

OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Wow! Nice haul! Love that bracelet. I’m sure the other half will show up somewhere, hopefully in your scoop and not someone else’s.
I have had that same though but who knows Maybe i'll be fortunate to get it...

LawrencetheMDer

Feb 22, 2014
Ohio and Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab CTX3030 w 11" and 17" DD coils,
Minelab Excalibur II w 10" coil, Equinox 800 (4) w 11" and 15" coils,
Troy Shadow x2 w 7" coil, Pointers; Garrett Carrot, Pro Find 35,
Primary Interest:
GREAT FINDS!!!!
Wish we could find that kind if old stuff here on west coast of Florida, but the best I seem to do, regarding old stuff, are a few 19th century coins; my most recent an 1883 V nickel! I find a "Wheatie" about every 1,000 cents...
To Wife, "ya want to vacation in New England next winter?"
From Wife, "Yes, you can spread my ashes there when I'm gone!"
Oh well...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread