What's new

Golden Day for Davidfl 18K with DIAMONDS

biggmike

Hero Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
751
Reaction score
724
Golden Thread
2
Location
Florida
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
CZ7A Pro / CZ21 / F75 LTD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit the beach for a short hunt with Davidfl and I got another silver but David got a nice one. This one weighs in at 6.6 grams and is 18K.

002.webp

It must have 100 diamonds in it.

033.webp

005.webp

Just a beautiful ring. Plenty of targets just no gold for me. :-[ I guess I will have to wait till next week for mine. David's wife will be happy to see this one I'm sure. HH Mike​
 
Upvote 0
thanks for the pics, im sure you'll find yours next. she was very happy. david
 
:icon_thumright: WTG !!! :icon_thumleft: now thats a ring :hello2: :icon_pirat:
 
Wow!! Very nice ring! Major Congrats!! :icon_thumleft:

Aaron
 
Nice one there for sure... Gonna put some time in this weekend, hopefully the storm will move some sand and no one will have clean up to do... :thumbsup:
 
Beautiful ring!
 
Congrats on that beauty!

Lorraine
 

Attachments

  • kudos.gif
    kudos.gif
    44.3 KB · Views: 404
yea I'd have that one on my finger for sure! sweet!
 
That's two killer rings in a row Dave....I say 136 diamonds....everyone take a guess....don't tell us for a couple of days Dave. :icon_thumleft:
 
Very impressive...HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom