What's new

golden globe awards

onfire

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
2,708
Reaction score
1,336
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just how thinned skinned are the left? Boo Hoo They're all crying about some off color jokes, they should all run for office, as far as I'm concerned there all a act... and not a very good one at that.
 
I didn't bother watching that show, TV Land was airing the lost episodes of "Taxi" :laughing7:
 
I never watch any of those awards shows. No matter what the award is for it all boils down to a mutual admiration society and they expect the general public to fall in line with their self worshiping. No thanks!. The entertainment community as a whole are a bunch of libs to begin with (for the most part.....not all)
 
packerbacker said:
I never watch any of those awards shows. No matter what the award is for it all boils down to a mutual admiration society and they expect the general public to fall in line with their self worshiping.

:thumbsup:
 
packerbacker said:
I never watch any of those awards shows. No matter what the award is for it all boils down to a mutual admiration society and they expect the general public to fall in line with their self worshiping. No thanks!. The entertainment community as a whole are a bunch of libs to begin with (for the most part.....not all)

I'm not part of that league...........I have better things to watch besides a bunch of Ivy-leagued people who think they can out-dress and impress everyone :'(
 
Dane, I had to do some follow-up reading on that film. I see that it was the only foreign film submitted this year. :tongue3:
 
Dane, you just have to get used to me... :tongue3: It will also help if you keep my signature "Line" in mind :laughing9:
 
I never watch any of those awards shows. No matter what the award is for it all boils down to a mutual admiration society and they expect the general public to fall in line with their self worshiping. No thanks!. The entertainment community as a whole are a bunch of libs to begin with (for the most part.....not all)

I'm not part of that league...........I have better things to watch besides a bunch of Ivy-leagued people who think they can out-dress and impress everyone

I'm with you guys. To me they're all just a bunch of idiots and fakes. Complete waste of time. I dont do sports either so you can toss the socalled pro athletes in with the actors. Theyre all over paid dumba$$es.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom