What's new

GOLDEN SILVER IS COMING BACK!

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
I have been laying low for a few months because money was low in the bank account. I am starting to build it back up which means it is time to get back on the road. I will slowly increase my volume until I am upto what I was doing last March which was about 8,000 a week. Man did I find some silver then. I think this is a great time because Silver has dropped in value and people may be scared into turning in their collections. Hey, a boy can hope can't he? Any way I was watching y'alls finds and getting jealous and anxious but could not do a thing. Hope to have some worthy posts here soon.

-Golden Silver
 
Upvote 0
Hey there, welcome back to the party that never ends :). Looks like we're neibhors!
 
Hey thanks for the welcome guys. Hey Narth...yeah I am very close to Va. Beach. I have gone out your way quite a few times but the beach banks were full of peoples dumps, quite possibly yours. LOL. I suppose it is pretty good if you order boxes though. Have you had any luck?

-Golden Silver
 
Hey GS.....he's back!!! Soon, there will be no silver left in the east.....ha. As usual I wish you all the luck, but I know you will do well. Looking forward to seeing some of those finds.

Go get em tiger...........
 
Hey Lj, I am one of your fans as well even if you have been away a while. You are a CRH legend who has set the standard. So I am doing my best to emulate you. Now with Gas prices way down I plan on expanding my territory. I want to take road trips to Kentucky, West Virginia, Tennessee, Ohio, and PA. I have already been to West Virginia a few times but there are still many many towns to hit there. I have been to Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Delware and all over Va. and hit them hard. It is time for some more. The East Coast Silver WILL BE MINE!!!!! ALL MINE!!!

-Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom