Chuck Norris

Apr 17, 2017
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus Power!!
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Short hunt today at a wooded spot close to home.....still trying to get a grasp on v4 on the Deus. Ran it my "usual" way today, Deus Fast 12khz full tones sensitivity as high as I can tolerate, only difference is that I used the new 2.5 reactivity setting.

Machine seemed to run way more stable than I'm used to, I guess that's a good thing but I kinda like the babbling French lunatic....seemed too tame today. The Hot program is closer to what I'm used to but didn't mess with that much today. I dug more great sounding iron than I'm used to digging so I gotta work that out but I did find what I normally find here.....a lot of beer drinking garbage and a few modern coins including a wheat, another Buffalo, and a merc.....

IMAG5304_1.jpg

Best finds of the day were the golf balls.....17 of em!! We're trying to fill my buddy's truck up with them this year and these will go a long way to help meet that goal. Why would we do you that you might ask.......why not? :laughing7::laughing7:

IMAG5299.jpg
Depth was not a question today, stuff at this spot is shallow.....surface to 6-7 inches so I wasn't expecting any deep stuff today. That'll be tomorrow's project. V4 is going to be a work in progress I think....I liked it in my yard.....didn't like it too much today.......time will tell. Well thanks for looking and take it easy

Upvote 11

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
V4 seems to be the hot setting for Titleists..lol. You hauled some silver home so it was a good day, indeed! Congrats...Ddf

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
nice finds, actually pretty good when you consider the learning curve. I am still waiting and seeing how everyone likes or dislikes the V4

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread