What's new

Gonna get a little beach hunting in.

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Have'nt done much water hunting this year,to busy dirt fishing,any way,the Wife and I are going to the Bahamas for 2 weeks of water hunting,looking forward to those crevices in the coral!! Of course I'll have a few Red Stripes too,not to many,cuts down on the time hunting!:laughing7: God Bless Chris
 
Upvote 0
Knock 'em dead and BIG GOLD!
 
Good luck! I'm jealous I'm not going with you, sounds like a great time even if you didn't have a detector.
 
Oh yes Red Stripe mon, my favorite beer.
Have a great trip.
 
Sounds like a great time!
Dan
 
Oh yes Red Stripe mon, my favorite beer.
Have a great trip.
They opened a brewery in Latrobe PA, bought a 12 pack not knowing it was NOT Imported,Red Stripe none the less,in a NEW type carton,look for the IMPORTED,Nothing like a Cold Red Stripe while on the Beach,or anywhere else for that matter!
 
did you say looking forward to the cleavage in the coral :censored:

































































































well I made ya look back at your post :laughing7:
good luck in the Bahamas and bring home the GOLD
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom