authorann

Tenderfoot
Sep 30, 2013
Poultney, VT
Detector(s) used
Fisher M-Scope
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello fellow treasure hunters. Three things: (1) My brother has rights to gold mines in Alaska and travels across the lower states to metal detect. (2) I've written five books that were inspired by him and metal detecting: two novels of suspense: The SEED, and Buried ALIVE! And three historical fantasies for kids grades 4 thru 8, featuring Johnny Vic a boy with a metal detector that propels him back thru time to meet the last person who touched the object he scanned. Approved and endorsed by teachers and even professors. The SEED was nominated to be required reading at a local college because it deals with GMO's. (3) my husband, who is s-l-o-w-l-y recovering from a stroke and I are going to try metal detecting this summer. We're in Vermont, next to the New York border. Any members with finds in this area? Would love to hear about them. Ann Rich Duncan.
PS: my website has disappeared and my domain name was bought out from under me by someone in China..

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 3

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello fellow treasure hunters. Three things: (1) My brother has rights to gold mines in Alaska and travels across the lower states to metal detect. (2) I've written five books that were inspired by him and metal detecting: two novels of suspense: The SEED, and Buried ALIVE! And three historical fantasies for kids grades 4 thru 8, featuring Johnny Vic a boy with a metal detector that propels him back thru time to meet the last person who touched the object he scanned. Approved and endorsed by teachers and even professors. The SEED was nominated to be required reading at a local college because it deals with GMO's. (3) my husband, who is s-l-o-w-l-y recovering from a stroke and I are going to try metal detecting this summer. We're in Vermont, next to the New York border. Any members with finds in this area? Would love to hear about them. Ann Rich Duncan.
PS: my website has disappeared and my domain name was bought out from under me by someone in China..
Go down to the very bottom of the forums page and you,ll find a list of States.Click on Vermont and a whole world of information opens for you.Welcome to Tnet,good luck and best wishes for your husbands,s complete recovery.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread