S Shane_Magnet Greenie Joined Apr 4, 2016 Messages 12 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 8, 2016 #1 I found this urn and its like greek. I know it holds little to no value but it's hand painted the brass is green so it's seems pretty old. Couldn't resist for 1 Buck. CH] Attachments 14812565616341620243808.webp 414.5 KB · Views: 101 Upvote 8
I found this urn and its like greek. I know it holds little to no value but it's hand painted the brass is green so it's seems pretty old. Couldn't resist for 1 Buck. CH]
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,452 Reaction score 25,953 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 9, 2016 #2 I dont know any history, but its a neat little piece for a dollar.
Subterranean Silver Member Joined Jan 31, 2012 Messages 3,966 Reaction score 8,893 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Missouri Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 9, 2016 #3 Nice buy for a buck. Now the Fisher-Price fence railing from the farm set could be sold on Ebay too!
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 9, 2016 #4 Cool find for a dollar!
J joesmarbles Hero Member Joined Sep 17, 2012 Messages 641 Reaction score 592 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 9, 2016 #5 Greek tourist item, modern.....Joe McDonough
DetectingGodlikeOnOlympus Hero Member Joined Aug 5, 2015 Messages 504 Reaction score 649 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Entry level POS that I found in the thickets along a river. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 9, 2016 #6 Wild and crazy stuff!