What's new

good day arrowhead huntin!

okerraine

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2009
Messages
435
Reaction score
221
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
XP Deus Teknetics T2 Minelab equinox 800 CTX Firty Firty
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
we went out out after the constant downpour of rain for the past few days and scored some decent points. my best day ever , which doesn't say much, but to me I'm good with it. the first couple of fields had footprints on them, so nothing there, so we headed to another couple fields where no footprints and not a lot of flint, but starting immediately finding points. i was happy with what we pulled.
 

Attachments

  • 1464031374018.webp
    1464031374018.webp
    27.7 KB · Views: 120
  • 1464031400369.webp
    1464031400369.webp
    64.8 KB · Views: 119
  • 1464031430029.webp
    1464031430029.webp
    76.6 KB · Views: 118
  • 1464031457351.webp
    1464031457351.webp
    17.7 KB · Views: 109
  • 1464031476069.webp
    1464031476069.webp
    48.8 KB · Views: 105
  • 1464031498349.webp
    1464031498349.webp
    29.1 KB · Views: 109
  • 1464031519569.webp
    1464031519569.webp
    76.5 KB · Views: 114
  • 1464031556299.webp
    1464031556299.webp
    43.3 KB · Views: 123
Upvote 32
Very cool!! I found my first arrow head last week while metal detecting. Eyeball find. Would love to find another.uploadfromtaptalk1464032286271.webp

HH, Relic Nut
 
I really like that celt you've got there!
 
Wow...great finds!
 
thanks guys!
 
yes you will. I've even found arrowheads in the hole while metal detecting.
 
Looks like a good day to me.:thumbsup: Last Friday afternoon I road my bike out to have a look around a site I recently discovered here in the metro Denver area. I did find a nice mano, and a few other things, but when I got in view of the hillside I see two fellas up on the hill walking slowly and looking down on the ground. I guess I'm not the only one aware it was once a campsite, and with all the spent cartridges on the ground I'm thinking other before me had surly hunted the area also. :( It's not the best location to hunt, but it is close by and easy to get to. Still the rain may uncover more with any luck, so I'll keep hitting it.
 
Last edited:
thank you
 
Awesome finds!!!
love finding heads!!!
 
Crazy good day. I'd be pumped on any of those. Spent two years looking here in Western Wa State and never found one!
Still haven't!!
Coastal Indians here eating mostly shellfish...also very little chippable material. Nice to see a day like that is still possible, got to get out to the plains someday..
 
Those are some great looking points and Indian artifacts.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom