What's new

Good day at the B of A

STDevil

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2008
Messages
329
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Was driving through the rough part of town when I saw a B of A. As usual, I stopped in to see what they had. As I was standing in the teller line, I saw what looked like some silver at the bottom of one of the teller trays (I was about 20' away, but it was really obvious that the coins were silver!). As I was called over to another window, I managed to confirm that there were a couple of silvers in the bottom of the tray. When I got to "my" teller, I asked for some cash, some halves, and asked if I could buy the silver coins in the teller tray "over there". The teller walked over to the tray, bought the silvers out of the tray (while the manager rolled her eyes), and then brought them over to me! I am sure the teller was saving them for herself, but hey, you gotta ask!

In the end, I got two dimes, one quarter, and 30 40% out of the $100 worth of halves that I picked up.

All in all, a good day!
 
Upvote 0
Nice! Very worthwhile to stop there. Never know until you do! ffd
 
Well after wondering if there were any other treasures at this bank, I drove back and got the rest of the halves ($170). I'll let y'all know what happens.

It was a long way to the bank, but I managed to take care of another errand at the same time, so I don't feel too bad.
 
The 17 rolls were skunks...wierd...

Oh well.

Happy hunting.
 
I usually dont pat on the back but that was a good story ... good job
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom