Good day for a hot cup of soup or chili

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look folks I’m from western Pennsylvania and November is here the rest you all no winter is here. As I get older the aches and pains creeping up and to be honest I’ve never had any operations etc, lucky until now, Father Time gets us all. Retirement doesn’t look promising which means my free time down the road isn’t going to happen, nobody to blame. However doesn’t mean I can’t dream about a Carolina coast or Florida sunshine. A lot of people used to live up north that are currently your neighbors down south, that’s because good jobs where back when and retirement where a real possibility. Again just sitting here at Panera thinking of a better day. I hope all of you get to experience that better day because the so called golden years are not a reality, thankyou

controlfreq

Dec 2, 2007
I made 16 bean and barley w/ smoked sausage soup/stew. It's a cold weather favorite. Works even better with ham, when I have some on hand...

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
57° here today in Mississippi. Having a lettuce wrap with roast beef, Turkey and horseradish.

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After several weeks in the twenties and ten inches of snow, we hit 67 today. Such a gift. I do like winter weather though and the slower pace that goes with it. I just like to get the yard cleaned up before it happens. I worked for forty years before retiring and I am enjoying every minute of it. It’s not perfect but sure beats the alternative.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
71 degrees here today in lower Mich, and 70 throughout the weekend. Enjoying while it lasts.

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yup, this weekend will be gorgeous and I intend to get out to detect early cause after I do the yard and home chores I’d be too tired been working steady for 47 years and no end in sight. 43rd year at my present job. Thankful to God for my health and my wife and my family. And to live as an American in the best country in the world.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread