Good day for a scout party

tanz 82

Mar 16, 2012
N.mass- S.nh
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A friend and I went to a new spot where I knew had maybe 100 acres of old woods . This being my buddies fourth time dirt fishing I was hoping he would find something !! Well we split off for about 2hrs when I came across a very old road and rock walls ! We met back up and started towards the spot I just found and BOOM I get an 1802 LC ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473714544.774078.jpg that was the first good thing he has ever seen come out of the ground now he was amped up to find something well I go up the trail while he was digging and he calls me back and says I found a little brown disk with a hole in it . I look it's a toasted half cent ! That was his first real find ever . Well we decide to leave and he says hey can you check one of my plugs it rang up good but couldn't find the target ? I pull out my TRX pointer and boom ! 18th century buckle ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473714931.743832.jpg well needless to say he's hooked

Upvote 11
Excellent buckle!!!

aj

Great finds. We all know that feeling..... Nothing better!! Bet you enjoyed it as much as him.

HH RN

Of course but it's his first good dig so the day is all for him I've had more than my fair share

Hes hooked now I bet its like gold fever. Those are sweet finds for his fourth time! He will learn it cant be like that every time!!!!!!! I think a lot of people think that and when its not that way they give up.Thats the point where a treasure hunter is born or dies!!!! Great post!!! hope to see more good finds from ya!!!

NICE COLONIAL RELICS , PRICLESS.

Hes hooked now I bet its like gold fever. Those are sweet finds for his fourth time! He will learn it cant be like that every time!!!!!!! I think a lot of people think that and when its not that way they give up.Thats the point where a treasure hunter is born or dies!!!! Great post!!! hope to see more good finds from ya!!!

Yah I hope he will be my partner now . Other than when my grandpa comes up from Florida I have no one in my area I trust with the sites I research and find . Which I have had many blessings in the shape of early silver coins

A couple of nice old finds for your efforts coins and the intact buckle is sweet.

Regards + HH

Bill

Oh, he's hooked all right! Great buckle! I've found frames, but have yet to find one complete. Congrats to both you and your friend.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back