tanz 82
Hero Member
- Joined
- Mar 16, 2012
- Messages
- 563
- Reaction score
- 1,311
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- N.mass- S.nh
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
A friend and I went to a new spot where I knew had maybe 100 acres of old woods . This being my buddies fourth time dirt fishing I was hoping he would find something !! Well we split off for about 2hrs when I came across a very old road and rock walls ! We met back up and started towards the spot I just found and BOOM I get an 1802 LC
that was the first good thing he has ever seen come out of the ground now he was amped up to find something well I go up the trail while he was digging and he calls me back and says I found a little brown disk with a hole in it . I look it's a toasted half cent ! That was his first real find ever . Well we decide to leave and he says hey can you check one of my plugs it rang up good but couldn't find the target ? I pull out my TRX pointer and boom ! 18th century buckle
well needless to say he's hooked
that was the first good thing he has ever seen come out of the ground now he was amped up to find something well I go up the trail while he was digging and he calls me back and says I found a little brown disk with a hole in it . I look it's a toasted half cent ! That was his first real find ever . Well we decide to leave and he says hey can you check one of my plugs it rang up good but couldn't find the target ? I pull out my TRX pointer and boom ! 18th century buckle
well needless to say he's hooked
Upvote
22







