What's new

Good day for me

Daniel964

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2006
Messages
311
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Picked up my usual 4 boxes today. Opened all four of them to get them ready and one box had the back of a Franklin showing so I saved that box and roll for last.

Box one was a skunk.

Box two was a skunk

Box three had
1964 Ken x2
1942 Walker X 1

Box four had
1965 Ken x1
1968 Ken x1
1954 Franklin x1
1961 Franklin x1
1962 Franklin x1
1963 Franklin x2

Total
90% x8
40% x2


For me this was a very good score. I usually get 3 or 4 total silvers in four boxes.
 
Upvote 0
Excellent!! Gotta love those 90%ers.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
Now, I like that ratio alot! Nice job.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom