What's new

Good Day in the Creek - Heartbreaker ID?

americanartifacts33

Full Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2013
Messages
227
Reaction score
779
Golden Thread
0
Location
St Paul MO
Detector(s) used
Whites Prism IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found a couple good artifacts, one was a heartbreaker. Any idea of the style, it resembles a calf creek, Mehlville, smith, lost lake??
 

Attachments

  • 2018.01.27 - in situ pic 2.webp
    2018.01.27 - in situ pic 2.webp
    80.9 KB · Views: 96
  • 2019.01.27 - in situ.webp
    2019.01.27 - in situ.webp
    47 KB · Views: 88
  • 2019.01.27 - point1.webp
    2019.01.27 - point1.webp
    20.9 KB · Views: 81
  • 2019.01.27 - pic 4.webp
    2019.01.27 - pic 4.webp
    819.2 KB · Views: 82
  • 2019.01.28 - Combined Pic 1.webp
    2019.01.28 - Combined Pic 1.webp
    469.1 KB · Views: 85
Upvote 0
Good job. I just took up this ; "sport".....it ain't easy.
 
Cool finds, and that's still a good point.
 
Nice finds , the longest one is odd looking I wonder if it was just a rough knife/ scraper or an unfinished knife
 
Great finds, congrats!!!
 
Nice finds , the longest one is odd looking I wonder if it was just a rough knife/ scraper or an unfinished knife


Thanks!... Yes Agreed. I think its just a crude knife/blade
 
Good job. I just took up this ; "sport".....it ain't easy.

Ha ha no it is not easy. It is however worth the effort, such a surreal feeling finding one and making a connection to the past.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom