Hit a couple of banks this afternoon. At the first B of A, they did not have any rolls of halves, but one of the tellers ran around ald collected the strays out of the other teller's trays. This netted me 2 40% out o f$41.50. Then I went to another one (my favorite branch), even though I was running late to pick up the little guy. This one produced $70 in hand rolls (which later gave up a 40%), and then one of the tellers asked if I wanted the two boxes in their vault. I asked if they were sealed up, and they said yes, so I said yes!
The first box gave up 6 40% (including my first 1970D), and three 90% (including a Ben). The second was a skunk. There was a small sticker inside the second box which said "FRB SEA 022209". I am guessing this meant that it was packed up at the Seattle Fed on 2/22/09...
Happy hunting,
The first box gave up 6 40% (including my first 1970D), and three 90% (including a Ben). The second was a skunk. There was a small sticker inside the second box which said "FRB SEA 022209". I am guessing this meant that it was packed up at the Seattle Fed on 2/22/09...
Happy hunting,
Upvote
0









