What's new

Good day today - 1st Barber

Murray8144

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2015
Messages
661
Reaction score
1,486
Golden Thread
0
Location
Essex County, NJ
Detector(s) used
eTrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Picked the barber (denver) up at a park and the rosie in my mother-in-law's yard. Needless to say I left the holes in her yard unfilled.

IMG_3350.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 28
Now Murray, you wouldn't want anything to happen to your mother n law? WTG on the barber!
 
Congrats on the barber!
 
Not a nice way to leave a spot.
 
Congrats on your first Barbi! :occasion14: Condolences to your Mother-in-law. :thumbsup:
 
Sweet!
And congrats on your finds.
 
And now the quest for your first seated begins. Why did detecting your in laws not occur to you sooner? LOL
 
Nice Grouping! The barber is still on my bucket list. GL & HH ...Brad
 
Still waiting to find my first barber.
 
2 silvers in one day, awesome. Hope I am as lucky as you were when I go out today.
 
Congrats on the first Barber!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom